Canopy Growth, an early mover in the Canadian market, is a multi-faceted cannabis company with a strong investment in brand, market and product differentiation.
Q2 FY24 Financial Statements
Unleashing the Power of Cannabis
Nov. 29, 2023: Martha Stewart CBD Debuts New Need-Based Gummies Targeting Sleep, Stress, and Discomfort
- WHERE ARE THE SHARES OF CANOPY GROWTH CORPORATION TRADED?
Shares of Canopy Growth Corporation are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “WEED” and Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker “CGC”.
- CAN SHARES OF CANOPY GROWTH CORPORATION BE PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM THE COMPANY?
Shares of Canopy Growth Corporation cannot be purchased directly from the company.
- WHO IS CANOPY GROWTH CORPORATION'S TRANSFER AGENT?
- Canopy Growth Corporation’s transfer agent is Odyssey Trust Company (“Odyssey”). Odyssey can be contacted at 1 (888) 290 -1175 (North American callers) or 1 (587) 885-0960 (International callers) or
- Q3 FY24: February 9, 2024*
- Q4 FY24: May 30, 2024*
* Tentative date that is subject to change, date to be confirmed approximately 2 weeks prior by press release
The Board of Directors of Canopy Growth Corp. provides the leadership and oversight needed to forge an industry leader in an emerging industry. The Board is fully committed to our stakeholders and shareholders, leveraging decades of collective corporate governance experience to provide stability and growth over the long term.
All analyst coverage is conducted by third parties. As such the content of any analyst coverage should not be considered financial advice or forecasting that is approved or endorsed by Canopy Growth Corporation or its subsidiaries.